How many of you have ever felt personally victimized by mental health stigma or sex negative culture?
This is a space to let all that out. And finally take charge of the self care you deserve.
Cheeky Business is a hub for resources, news, and honest conversations about taboo topics within self care. When people think “self care” they usually think about spending too much $$$ on a spa getaway or taking a night to themselves. In this space, we challenge and expand that notion.
Self Care (noun): The management of the various aspects of your life that are central to your identity and health. Ex. Mental & Sexual Health
The Cheeky Business Manifesto
- Self care is a daily practice.
- Self care is intersectional.
- Self care is unique to the individual (no solution, problem, or advice fits all).
- No aspect of self care should be silenced or shamed (*looking at you abstinence-only education*).
- Everyone deserves access to honest information on how to take care of their body & mind.
Can we agree to all of these things? Great. Let’s put it to work.
The woman behind all this cheeky business: Ashley Cunningham
Self Care Advocate | Amateur Porn Scholar* | Mental Health Stigma Fighter | Boss Ass Bitch
I’m on a mission to make some noise. I believe that advocacy starts with the self – when you own your truth and apply it to the greater community, you have the power to make change happen.
*Check my credentials: